- We recommend beginning with private sessions to better evaluate your needs and help develop your program. However, if you have a friend at a similar fitness level, you could begin as a duet
- We recommend everyone attend Matwork groups. They are the most affordable sessions that we offer, and you will learn a program that you can practice at home
- Several private training and group class options are available. Please visit our class schedule page
- After purchasing a package of exercise sessions, sign up for our daily e-mail notification that includes at least three discounted appointments for the following day
- If you are practicing Pilates before pregnancy, you can safely continue during your pregnancy with permission from your doctor
- Gift certificates are available for your family and friends
- Our newsletter always includes a “special coupon” offer. Sign up for our newsletter
- All packages expire, please note dates, and are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Private Sessions are by appointment only. You can pre-book as many prepaid visits as you like
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged. Because the studio does not receive messages on Sunday, Monday appointments must be cancelled on Saturday by 12 p.m. to avoid being charged, or must be done through your individual mind body online account
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required for privates and duets
- Many people are sensitive. Please refrain from using perfumes before your visit
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes, but avoid oversized tops to allow your instructor to observe your alignment
- For the health and safety of everyone sticky socks are required and clean indoor shoes must be worn in consideration of studio and guests
- Cell phones and supervised children must remain in the lobby
- Our instructors are highly qualified fitness professionals. To benefit from different teaching styles, we recommend working with more than one instructor
- The exercise methods taught at Studio 13 can be done daily. We recommend 3-4 x per week for the best results.
- PLEASE SIGN UP FOR ALL LUNCH TIME CLASSES & YOGA CLASSES!
- CLASSES WITH LESS THAN (5) REGISTRATIONS 24 Hours PRIOR TO CLASS MAY BE CANCELED.
- Special pricing is available for trainees, full-time students, professional dancers and performers.
We developed our studio policies with you in mind!
All class packages expire within a specified date, and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Be sure to purchase the package that matches your exercise commitment.
24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for your session. Monday appointments must be cancelled on Saturday by 12 p.m. to avoid being charged. 24-hour notice is required for private or duet sessions.
Registration & Waiver
Answering a few questions will allow us to develop the optimum program to meet your health and fitness goals. Please complete our registration and waiver and bring any information that may be relevant to your first session.
We are committed to making Pilates available to everyone!
You are invited to speak with the reception staff if you do not find a session price that meets your budget.
Studio 13 Inclement Weather Policy
We do not close the studio based on the fact schools are closed. We may however cancel or delay the start of group exercise classes depending upon weather conditions at our studio.
Studio 13 will in most cases post all notices regarding delays, cancellations and closings to our Facebook page and through emails. However, we encourage you to view our online scheduler for the latest information, especially for early morning classes. CLICK HERE
If inclement weather and school closings will effect your ability on attending classes please wait to reserve your classes online. Your safety comes first.